Sunday, November 27, 2011

I have an obsession.....

After Thanksgiving comes what? Christmas! After planning and creating different things for our wedding, I am suffering from major "project" withdrawal! What better time to plan and prepare for Christmas decorating?! With that being said, I have a "look" that I am going for this year. I have totally fallen in love with poly mesh ribbon! While I would LOVE to incorporate this in my decor this year...I am not sure it will agree with our small and cheap Christmas tree.

We are just starting out and building our home from the bottom up. With that said, we still have a super small and skimpy Christmas tree. Check out this pic from last year (No laughing please)


Not a good look right?

Now THIS is the look I would like for THIS year:





No comments:

Post a Comment