Sunday, November 30, 2014

Neon and Zebra Print: Styling my Favorite Skirt

Happy Sunday!


"A Sunday well spent is a week of content"

I don't know where this quote originated but I have found it to be true.  I got my week off to a great start by attending church with my children.  After a beautiful service, I ran a few errands and came home to enjoy my favorite shows.






I wore one of my favorite skirts today.  This zebra print full skirt is very forgiving in the hip and belly area.  What girl wouldn't appreciate that?!  I stalked these BCBG boots for a few months before coming up on a great sale while on vacation.  I could not check out quick enough.  I can think of several ways to style this skirt.  I have to admit this is definitely one of my favorite.

Another thing I am currently obsessing over is photography.  My husband gifted me a Nikon DSLR as a graduation gift a few years ago.  I have finally started seriously studying photography.  I hope to save some money and take our family holiday pictures this year.  I am going to admit...they will probably look a little bootleg because I still have so much to learn...but hey...it's just a little photo card right?

Well, it's time for me to prepare for the week!  Have a lovely Sunday evening!  I know I will **grabs the wine glass**






1 comment: