Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ok....Let's get started

I started out blogging about fashion, my first love. Then, I became obsessed with my hair. I decided to blog instead about natural hair. Well, I eventually relaxed my hair and the natural blog was no longer relevant. I decided to anonomously blog about weddings (see first post). That did not work well either. I have finally decided to just post about ME and my life. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a very RANDOM person. It was foolish to expect to stick to one subject as a blogger. I am curious to see how Hot Pink Delicay measures in comparison to the others.

Today has been a LONG day. I just finished my evening chores:
Cooking dinner, loading the dishwasher, and typing a paper for class.
Can you say tired? I would LOVE to blog about the latest development in my wedding planning...but if I do not pay Sweet Honey Man some attention...there will be no wedding to plan. I will return tomorrow to blog about three important things....my son, my new job and my "potential" wedding venue.

TTYS
T

No comments:

Post a Comment