Monday, December 12, 2011

Lucky Magazine January 2012: My review

My name is Ton and I am a fashion magazine junkie! Whenever I stop in the store, I make a special trip over to the magazine section to see if there are any magazines that I don't have yet. I SHOULD subscribe...I used to be subscribed to Lucky but I let it expire. I keep saying that I am going to subscribe again as well as to a couple of others...but you know...I am a procrastinator (hangs head in shame)

So anyway, yesterday I picked up the most recent Lucky Mag. I was a little dissappointed as it was very thin in comparison to other months...What's up with that? But at any rate, although it was not as much inspiration as prior months, I did find a few things to add to my must have list and learned a few things! Check it out:

Did you know there is a site that allows you to design your own shoes?! Maybe I am just late, but I had NO idea! Milk and Honey Shoes allows you to design your own shoe! How cool is that?! It also comes in extended sizes!

Nine West Uplifting Boot:
I LOVE this boot!!

Too bad everywhere I look online it is sold out. The pictures in the magazine is a cognac color and looks much better than the black version.

As I mentioned the other day...I am shopping for a faux fur vest, This one by Armani Exchange is HAWT!
(I actually like it better in black)

I totally ADORE this Sophia Coppola for Louis Vuitton bag. SUPER hot!


There were a few other items that caught my eye but these were by far the show stoppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment