Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Today has been very interesting to say the least. I found out that a family friend passed away suddenly. My mood has just not been "right" since. :-/

I did manager to get pictures of my outfit yesterday but I have YET to upload it. I failed to get a pic today.... My mind is just RACING.

I had a few things I wanted to blog about. One being a new skincare product I am using in hopes of clearing up my skin and evening my skintone and another is The Real Housewives of Atlanta episode from last night...but again. I can not get into it.

Although I did not take pictures of what I wore today...here is a idea of what I wore.
12/2011



But at any rate, I am going to sit here, sip my Riesling and Listen to My Eric Roberson/Goapele mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment